To make the shape of the nose good and neat, it is not always necessary to resort to serious surgical intervention (rhinoplasty). Modern medical cosmetology offers a new comfortable method for correcting the shape of the nose through injections.
What is non-surgical rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical (or injection) rhinoplasty is a procedure that allows you to model the shape of the nose by introducing a minimum amount of hyaluronic acid filler.
The procedure is not a full replacement for surgery, but it is a real alternative for those who are not ready for surgery or have minor nasal structures that can be easily corrected using this method.
What is the result after non-surgical rhinoplasty?
- Correct the hump
- Adjust the curve of the back
- Raise the tip of the nose
- Narrow the wide nasal bridge
- Sharpen the tip of the nose
- Correct columella and nostrils
- Correct minor post-traumatic and postoperative deformities
- Correct a significantly mobile tip of the nose
The procedure is almost painless and takes only 10 minutes.
After it, there may be minimal swelling, which quickly passes. And the effect of non-surgical rhinoplasty lasts about 1 year!