14, Baggovutivska str.,
Sometimes in a woman's life situations may arise when she wants to or needs to restore her hymen. The reason for this can be religion, one's own desires, and more. In this case, hymenoplasty comes to the rescue.
Hymenoplasty (hymen plastic) - an operation to restore virginity.
Indications for an operation to restore virginity
There are no medical indications for hymenoplasty. Personal reasons for applying for this type of intimate plastic surgery may be completely different, but they all boil down to one thing - the patient's own desire to restore virginity.
As a result of the operation - hymenoplasty, the patient receives restoration of the integrity of the hymen (hymen) and, of course, a feeling of psychological comfort.
Why is hymenoplasty (hymen repair) worth doing at Grace Clinic?
- The operation is performed by expert gynecologists who are proficient in all modern hymenoplasty techniques and reconstructive and cosmetic surgery techniques.
- The operation to restore virginity takes place in a modern hospital in compliance with all international standards for surgical interventions and anesthetic support.
- Competent and safe anesthesiological support - expert-level anesthesiologists, the possibility of various types of anesthesia, modern anesthesia and resuscitation equipment.
- High-quality results, as well as fast and comfortable rehabilitation are ensured by a streamlined medical process, the use of modern surgical and anesthetic technologies and hardware surgery (laser and radio wave).
- High standards of service at all stages of outpatient and inpatient stay in the clinic: a comfortable single suite ward with individual meals and medical supervision.
- We provide full support for our patients, from initial consultation to complete recovery and obtaining the desired aesthetic and functional result.
Proper preparation is very important, therefore we advise you in detail before the operation. Preparation for surgery includes preoperative examination, consultation with a gynecologist, psychologist and anesthesiologist (if necessary). Before the operation, it is necessary to sanitize the corresponding area, for example, using antiseptic solutions or setting vaginal suppositories a few days before the operation. It is also imperative to remove hair in the intimate area.
On the day of the operation, you come to the clinic on an empty stomach (in cases of anesthesia), wearing comfortable clothes that do not put pressure on the perineal area. The duration of the operation is only 10-15 minutes. Hymenoplasty is mainly performed under local anesthesia. However, epidural, spinal or general anesthesia may be used for your comfort. For local anesthesia, we use anesthetic cream and then injectables. During the operation, the Grace Clinic uses suture material specially developed for plastic surgery, which dissolves on its own and gives the best cosmetic result.
Hymenoplasty does not require hospitalization. It is usually performed on an outpatient basis or in a day hospital setting. After the operation, you will need to follow the instructions of our gynecologist. For the first 3-4 weeks, you will be advised to restrict sex, sports, cycling, water procedures (swimming, spa, bath). This is necessary for proper healing and restoration of the structural integrity of the hymen. You can start an active life (with the exception of the above restrictions) the very next day after the operation. The postoperative area should be treated with the recommended antiseptic solutions.
The cost of hymenoplasty surgery depends on the scope of the intervention and includes:
- all necessary preoperative examinations;
- intensive care unit;
- genital plastic surgery;
- comfortable single hospital with individual medical care and meals;
- postoperative care (including dressings for the first 10 days after surgery);
- annual medical support.
No, you can sit down immediately after it ends.
Bleeding and pain are not always the case when the natural hymen is ruptured. The degree of manifestation of such symptoms can be different and depends on the characteristics of the blood supply to this area and your pain threshold.
Hymenoplasty surgery package
1. Preoperative consultation:
- gynecologist's consultation
- anesthesiologist consultation
2. Standard package of analyzes
3. ECG (according to the operation)
4. Ultrasound (according to the operation)
5. X-ray examination (according to the operation)
6. Endoscopic examinations (according to the operation)
7. Intensive care ward
- hospital room
- individual medical examination - personal doctor on duty
- personal nurse
- individual dietary meals
11. Postoperative examination (first 10 days after surgery)
12. Annual medical support