The key task of Grace’s professionals is to make an accurate diagnosis and develop an individual treatment programme using differential diagnosis procedures.
Consult a cardiologist immediately if you have at least one of the following symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Heart rate changes: irregular, infrequent, or rapid heartbeat
- Variations is blood pressure
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, feeling out of breath
- Fainting and preceding symptoms
- Lack of energy and strength, fatigue, and low exercise tolerance
The doctor will interview you, carry out initial examinations, measure your pulse and blood pressure, and make a preliminary diagnosis. Additional testing may be prescribed if needed, including ECG (electrocardiography), ECHO (echocardiography), heart ultrasound, vascular Doppler ultrasound, 24-hour Holter monitoring (ECG), etc.
The doctor will review your test data and give recommendations during the visit. If a disease is diagnosed, our expert will prescribe an optimal treatment course. We can arrange your hospitalization as the case may require.