Vaginal plastic is the most effective way to restore the normal structure of the genitals in congenital and acquired defects. As a result, you will feel comfortable, confident and, of course, will be able to fully enjoy your intimate life.
What is vaginoplasty and why it is needed
Vaginoplasty (colporrhaphy) is an operation to restore the normal anatomical structure of the vagina for the implementation of its sexual, obturator and protective functions.
During the operation, defects and stretching of the walls of the vagina, their cicatricial deformities are eliminated, which leads to a decrease in the volume of the vagina, narrowing of its lumen, increased sensitivity and density during sexual intercourse.
Vaginoplasty surgery can solve a number of problems:
- Aesthetic discomfort (gaping of the vaginal opening, cicatricial deformities)
- Deterioration in the quality of sex, meaningful to both partners
- Palpable prolapse of the vaginal walls
- Vaginal flatulence ("vaginal murmurs")
- Urinary incontinence when straining (jumping, sneezing, running, etc.), frequent urination
- Recurrent inflammatory diseases (colpitis, cervicitis), papillomavirus infection associated with a weakening of the obturator function of the vagina
- Psychological discomfort
What result can be expected from the operation?
- Normalization of the structure and size of the vagina, its narrowing and elimination of cicatricial deformities
- Improving the aesthetics of the intimate area
- Increased sexual sensitivity and satisfaction from the sex life of both partners
- Normalization of urinary retention
- Elimination of a chronic focus of inflammation provoked by the gaping of the vaginal opening
- Increased psychological comfort
The cost of vaginoplasty surgery depends on the scope of the intervention and includes:
- all necessary preoperative examinations;
- intensive care unit;
- genital plastic surgery;
- comfortable single hospital with individual medical care and meals;
- postoperative care (including dressings for the first 10 days after surgery);
- annual medical support.
No, you can sit down immediately after it ends.
Postoperative pain syndrome manifests itself differently in different patients and is associated with both the type of operation and the threshold of pain sensitivity in women. However, our vaginoplasty technology minimizes pain afterwards and makes the recovery period more comfortable.
Sensitivity generally improves as it is associated with an increase in the density of sexual contact. The first time after surgery, during sex, there may be discomfort due to the presence of suture material and the postoperative condition. These manifestations disappear over time. To weaken them, it is recommended to use silicone-based lubricants during sex.
Yes, you can carry a pregnancy and give birth. There are no obligatory indications for a caesarean section in this case. However, surgical correction may be necessary after childbirth. You may also be advised to have a caesarean section if there are other predisposing factors.
Our experts recommend that you avoid using tampons and feminine hygiene products during the first two weeks and on until the sutures are removed. This period lasts about 14 days.
Package by type of surgery "Vaginoplasty"
1. Preoperative consultation:
- gynecologist's consultation
- anesthesiologist consultation
2. Standard package of analyzes
3. ECG (according to the operation)
4. Ultrasound (according to the operation)
5. X-ray examination (according to the operation)
6. Endoscopic examinations (according to the operation)
7. Intensive care ward
- hospital room
- individual medical examination - personal doctor on duty
- personal nurse
- individual dietary meals
11. Postoperative examination (first 10 days after surgery)
12. Annual medical support
Why vaginoplasty worth doing at Grace Clinic?
- Vaginal plastic surgery is performed by expert gynecologists who are proficient in all modern vaginoplasty techniques and techniques of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
- The operation takes place in a modern hospital in compliance with all international standards for surgical interventions and anesthetic support.
- Competent and safe anesthetic support - expert-level anesthesiologists, the possibility of various types of anesthesia, modern anesthetic and resuscitation equipment.
- High-quality and long-term aesthetic and functional results, as well as fast and comfortable rehabilitation are provided by a well-functioning medical process, the use of modern surgical and anesthetic technologies and hardware surgery (laser and radio wave).
- High standards of service at all stages of outpatient and inpatient stay in the clinic: a comfortable one-bed luxury ward with individual meals and medical supervision.
- We provide full support for our patients, from the initial consultation to complete recovery and obtaining the desired aesthetic and functional result.