1. GP’s consultation: initial and follow-up visits.
2. Laboratory diagnostics: complete blood count; homeostasis model assessment; glycated Hb; urinalysis; lipid profile; AST; ALT; GGT; protein fraction panel; total, direct and indirect bilirubin; homocysteine; hydroxyvitamin D; Anti-HbcorAg antibodies; Anti-HCV (IgM + IgG) total antibodies; TSH; uric acid; urea; coagulation profile; PSA; ferritin; C-peptide; creatinine; C-reactive protein; vitamin B-12; microscopy of urogenital smears; alpha-fetoprotein; chorionic gonadotropin; total testosterone; free testosterone; prolactin; estradiol; dihydrotestosterone; sex hormone-binding globulin; FSH; LH.
3. Urologist`s consultation (including ultrasound).
4. Machine-assisted techniques: thyroid ultrasound, lower limb duplex (veins or arteries), abdominal ultrasound, kidney and bladder ultrasound.
5. Aesthetician’s/plastic surgeon’s consultation.
6. Personal case record.
7. Delicious and healthy breakfast.