14, Baggovutivska str.,
The hood (foreskin) of the clitoris is a very important factor
in female sexuality. It covers and protects the head of the clitoris,
which is the main erogenous organ of a woman, from irritation and trauma.
The quality of sexual life depends on its size and mobility.
Hoodoplasty is an operation to restore the normal size and mobility of the clitoral hood to improve (restore) the quality of the clitoral orgasm and sexual satisfaction of the woman.
Why hoodoplasty surgery is needed
In case of excessive size of the hood or its poor mobility (for example, due to cicatricial deformation) during sexual arousal, it cannot sufficiently rise and expose the sensitive head. This can significantly impair the quality of sex.
Hoodoplasty, or plastic hood of the clitoris, comes to the rescue. She is able to bring back vivid sensations during sex, as well as improve the appearance of the external genitals.
Fast in time and finely accurate operation contributes to further easy exposure of the vulva and getting the whole gamut of emotions and pleasant physiological sensations.
Hoodoplasty (plastic of the clitoris): indications for carrying out
The most common reasons for applying for hoodoplastyof the clitoral hood are:
- Deterioration in the quality of sexual satisfaction and clitoral orgasm due to increased or poor mobility of the foreskin of the clitoris
- Aesthetic discomfort (enlargement, lengthening of the hood, its cicatricial deformities)
- Pain, chafing or recurrent inflammation in the clitoral hood due to its enlargement
- Psychological discomfort
What result to expect from the operation?
- Normalization of the shape, size and elimination of cicatricial deformities of the clitoral hood
- Improving the quality of sexual satisfaction and clitoral orgasm
- Aesthetic satisfaction
- Elimination of a chronic focus of inflammation and pain caused by traumatization of an enlarged hood
- Psychological comfort
Proper preparation is very important, therefore we advise you in detail before the operation. Preparation for hoodoplasty includes preoperative examination, consultation with a gynecologist, anesthesiologist and psychologist. Before the operation, it is necessary to sanitize the corresponding area, for example, using antiseptic solutions or setting vaginal suppositories a few days before the operation. It is also imperative to remove hair in the intimate area.
On the day of the operation, you come to the clinic on an empty stomach (in cases of anesthesia), wearing comfortable clothes that do not put pressure on the perineal area. The duration of the operation is only 15-20 minutes. It can be performed under local, epidural, spinal and general anesthesia. For local anesthesia, we use anesthetic cream and then injectables. Even so, for your safety, anesthetic monitoring is performed during the operation. During the operation, the Grace Clinic uses suture material specially developed for plastic surgery, which dissolves on its own and gives the best cosmetic result.
Hoodoplasty does not require long-term hospitalization. It is usually carried out in a day hospital or outpatient setting. After the operation, you need to adhere to all the recommendations of the gynecologist. You will be advised to restrict sex, sports, cycling, water procedures (swimming, spa, bath) for a period of 2 weeks or more. You can start an active life (with the exception of the above restrictions) the very next day after the operation. For about the first 2 weeks, it will be necessary to treat the postoperative area with the recommended antiseptic solutions and put vaginal suppositories.
Gynecologist and endocrinologist. Aesthetic gynecologist. Surgeon. Board-certified doctor. Ph.D. of Medical Sciences. 25 years of gynecological practice
The cost of hoodoplasty surgery depends on the scope of the intervention and includes:
- all necessary preoperative examinations;
- intensive care unit;
- genital plastic surgery;
- comfortable single hospital with individual medical care and meals;
- postoperative care (including dressings for the first 10 days after surgery);
- annual medical support.
No, you can sit down immediately after it ends.
Postoperative pain syndrome manifests itself differently in different patients and is associated with both the type of operation and the threshold of pain sensitivity in women. The clitoral hood is a thin fold of skin, not an erogenous organ. Therefore, manipulations on it do not lead to severe pain. In addition, our hudoplasty technology makes the recovery period more comfortable.
Sensitivity tends to increase as the correct size and structure of the hood allows sufficient exposure of the clitoral head during sex and thus improves the quality of sexual satisfaction and clitoral orgasm.
Yes, you can carry a pregnancy and give birth. There are no obligatory indications for a caesarean section in this case.
Hoodoplasty surgery package
1. Preoperative consultation:
- gynecologist's consultation
- anesthesiologist consultation
2. Standard package of analyzes
3. ECG (according to the operation)
4. Ultrasound (according to the operation)
5. X-ray examination (according to the operation)
6. Endoscopic examinations (according to the operation)
7. Intensive care ward
- hospital room
- individual medical examination - personal doctor on duty
- personal nurse
- individual dietary meals
11. Postoperative examination (first 10 days after surgery)
12. Annual medical support
Why is hoodoplasty surgery worth doing at Grace Clinic?
- The operation is performed by expert gynecologists who are proficient in all modern techniques of hoodoplasty and techniques of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
- The operation of hudoplasty takes place in a modern hospital in compliance with all international standards for surgical interventions and anesthetic support.
- Competent and safe anesthesiological support - expert-level anesthesiologists, the possibility of various types of anesthesia, modern anesthesia and resuscitation equipment.
- High-quality and long-term aesthetic and functional results, as well as quick and comfortable rehabilitation are ensured by a streamlined medical process, the use of modern surgical and anesthetic technologies and hardware surgery (laser and radio wave).
- High standards of service at all stages of outpatient and inpatient stay in the clinic: a comfortable single suite ward with individual meals and medical supervision.
- We provide full support for our patients, from initial consultation to complete recovery and obtaining the desired aesthetic and functional result.