Benefits of breast lipofilling
Doctors began performing non-surgical breast augmentation (lipofilling) a quarter of a century ago, but the technique gained traction more recently when the technology of liposuction and fat filtering improved.
The modern breast lipofilling technique is a popular alternative to silicone and saline implants.
It offers a number of advantages:
• Your own fat (autograft) survives much better than implants
• Breast lipofilling enables you to get the most natural shape
• After lipofilling, your breasts not only look gorgeous but also are pleasant to touch, which is extremely important for sexual relationships
• Breast lipofilling is a non-surgical, minimally invasive technique: your fat is injected through small punctures which leave no scars on the skin
• Breast lipofilling doesn’t affect your mammary glands and the ability to lactate
• As lipofilling is preceded by liposuction, the procedure enables you not only to augment your breasts but also somewhat to reduce your body fat
• The recovery is quick after surgery You need to rest and respect your restrictions for 2 weeks.
Indications and contraindications
Breast lipofilling is indicated to women who dream of improving their shape and increasing their size as well as don’t want surgeons to place any artificial implants or have contraindications to implantation.
Breast lipofilling is indicated in the following cases:
• It’s enough to go up a size.
• Your breasts are saggy due to age-related changes or after giving birth and breastfeeding.
• Your breasts are asymmetrical congenitally or due to injuries or surgery or need to be reshaped.
• Your breasts have an unnatural shape some time after placing artificial implants, so you’d like to smooth out the irregularities.
There are few absolute contraindications to breast lipofilling: severe cardiovascular, respiratory, hepatic, renal, and oncological diseases as well as diabetes mellitus. Also, we don’t perform the procedure if you’ve got any skin infections in the breast area.
Relative temporary contraindications encompass inflammatory conditions, fever, pregnancy, lactation, and menstruation.
As breast lipofilling uses your own fat tissue, you need to have fat deposits. This places a restriction on breast lipofilling—this procedure isn’t suitable for slim women and girls with small amounts of fat.
Why to undergo breast lipofilling at Grace Clinic
To turn your imperfect breasts into your dream breasts, you must consult an experienced and highly qualified expert. Only such experts work for Grace Clinic in Kyiv. They always listen to clients’ preferences, but at the same time take into account objective indications, body features, and test findings.
Another component of success is the innovative equipment we use to extract and purify fat tissue at Grace Clinic. Grace is all about a trust-based relationship, a cosy atmosphere, and an individual concierge service. All of these elements make sure you feel psychological comfort which is extremely important for women who undergo breast lipofilling.