The face has clear and expressive contours. When it becomes asymmetrical, you immediately notice this. We know that many of you don’t like this. You experience insecurities, poor rapport, and discomfort. We offer you to undergo chin surgery. It’ll help you fix any asymmetry and improve your facial profile.
Asymmetrical chins affect facial aesthetics. Therefore, our experts offer to reshape your chin once and for all.
The cost of chin plastic surgery depends on the volume of intervention and includes:
- all necessary preoperative examinations;
- intensive care unit;
- chin plastic surgery;
- implants (for augmentation);
- compression bandage;
- comfortable single hospital with individual medical care and meals;
- post-operative care (including bandaging for the first 10 days after surgery);
- annual medical support.
*in case of purchasing an operating package - consultation is already included in its cost
Aspirin and any medications containing aspirin must be discontinued 14 days before surgery, as they affect normal blood clotting. You must inform our expert what other medications you’re taking. Also, you must give up smoking or smoke fewer cigarettes two weeks before surgery, since nicotine makes blood vessels contract and can affect blood circulation during and after surgery. You need to avoid the intake of spicy and greasy foods as well as stop drinking alcohol 7 days before surgery.
You’ll notice the results of chin surgery after your oedema subsides. You can expect this in 3–4 weeks after surgery. An important thing is that the results persist forever.
Chin plastic surgery package
1. Preoperative consultation:
- consultation with a plastic surgeon
- anesthesiologist consultation
- gynecologist's consultation
2. Standard package of analyzes
3. ECG (according to the operation)
4. Ultrasound (according to the operation)
5. X-ray examination (according to the operation)
6. Endoscopic examinations (according to the operation)
7. Intensive care ward
- hospital room
- individual medical examination - personal doctor on duty
- personal nurse
- individual dietary meals
11. Postoperative examination (first 10 days after surgery)
12. Annual medical support
Additionally included in the package price:
13. Іmplants (for augmentation)
14. Compression bandage (1 set)